Search This Blog

That's Amore

Friday, March 2, 2018

‘Baby I’m dancing in the dark, with you between my arms…
You’ve heard it…
                You look perfect tonight.’



It was Monday, 19th day of the month of love-February. I was overwhelmed with mixed emotions. When I entered the gym, I felt nervous, fear ate me, I was anxious thinking about the speech I’ll be talking about later that night.

As the program started, I’ve seized the moment, the very moment that I’ll be going to walk with the red carpet. I’ve feel every second walking up to the stage with my partner-which is my classmate, I’ve made it like a practice, looking at the big crowd which I’ll be looking on when I’ll be going to talk.

Program goes on and one of my classmate told me that I’ll be sitting at the front table since all students which are part of the program will be going to sit there. We’re took our dinner, and enjoy it.

After a while, it’s my turn to shine, I’ve stuttered yet for me it was a success seeing my fellow students, the teachers, especially the guests smiled and cheered with my speech.

After a blink, it’s social dance time. I’ve only dance one and it’s lovely.


Masquerades’ on, faces on flick, fabulous suits and dresses, it’s a gorgeous night.


3 comments:

  1. It's your tuen to shine !!!!! Ate shine!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you jien, i rememeber i am very nervous and anxious that time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you jien, i rememeber i am very nervous and anxious that time..

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS