Search This Blog

10/10

Sunday, February 11, 2018


Excitement, joy, sadness, mixed together in one. I never thought that it’ll be that fast for 10 days. I never thought I’d meet new friends at my work place. I never thought that goodbye will be that hard.
 It was Monday, and like the usual Monday, before working, there’s a flag raising ceremony. Since it was Monday, I’ve been expecting the office to be crowded like we’ve experienced before, I was right but it’s not that crowded like before. I’ve entered the office and started to roam around and observe.
          An employee from the Procurement Unit called us to help them in their office because they’re very busy. I and Eman went to their office and help them in tabbing the papers for the contract, our last day was so stressful yet it’s still fun doing it with your classmates.
          Our 10 days have passed very fast; we went back to the Planning department, said thank you and bid our goodbyes. Our 10 days have been really fun and we’ve learned a lot.
It’s been very warm in a room with 7 aircons all turned on because of the people in there. Thanks to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS