Search This Blog

Parents’ Day-ly

Monday, December 4, 2017

Parents’ Day-ly




December 1, 2017, Nabunturan National Comprehensive High School conducted a program to celebrate and to give tribute to the parents. The event? It’s ... heart-melting.


I arrived at the school by 9 o’clock in the morning, I was overwhelmed by the crowd. I was just outside of the gate but I can see a lot of people sitting at the benches of the pathway. Then I realized, there’ll be a program, and it’s parents day today. Not that I forgot to tell my mom and dad but it’s just that, they’re very much busy at work since it’s Friday.

I enter the school and I’ve felt the warmth of the air, it’s like hugging me. Love is in the air really. I envy my schoolmates who have their parents beside them.
But however, it’s not just that day to celebrate parents day, it could be every day. I didn’t finish the program and hurried home by lunch though I know that my mom and dad aren’t home that time. I just thought that I can have a tribute to them by cleaning our house and doing all the chores.

Indeed, it is parents day daily because last Saturday and Sunday, I, together with my parents and siblings had a great bond at the mall and at the beach after.




We don’t need to have a planned program to give tributes to our parents, sometimes, our love is enough to make them feel that it is their day everyday.

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS